For the perfect counterspin
It is the central table tennis stroke of the present: the counterspin. It is the answer to the opening spin, faster and more dangerous than a block - and often the direct point win or at least a massive advantage in further rallies. Do you also want to perfect the shot that will make the difference in the future? Then you should stay tuned now.
Rasanter C53 & C48 – The answer
Andro Rasanter C53 and C48 are the world's first table tennis rubbers specially developed for counterspin. The pimple design of the Rasanter C offers an integrated damper to cushion the incoming topspin in a controlled manner and to extend the ball contact time. This counterspin damper neutralizes topspin and enables controlled counter-rotation with an aggressive trajectory and the incomparable dynamics that only an energy-cell sponge can offer. This interaction of the counterspin design and the new upper rubber formulation also result in new options in the service and return game. Give your serves more quality, your returns more variability and precision.
Choose Rasanter C48 for if you rely on the highest quality in serve and return, persistently put your opponent under pressure with spins and counterspins.
Break with the conventions, use the strengths of the ENERGY CELL technology: more power and quality in your shots, high dynamics and felt longer ball contact time.
The ENERGY CELL sponge with its highly elastic cell structure ensures extremely dynamic energy transfer with all topspin variations.
Use the catapult and the above-average optimal hit zone of the 48° hard sponge to give your game additional safety.
With the newly developed C-top sheet, you can use the Counterspin Dampers to gain control over your opponent's spin.
German manufacturer of table tennis equipment.
More information to follow shortly...
Fedex UK Tracked Delivery
- Estimated 1-2 working day delivery from the date of dispatch. While Fedex delivery orders will be aimed to be dispatched within 1 working day (not including Saturdays) of receiving them, this is not a guaranteed timescale and should be used as a guide only.
- End to end tracking from the date of dispatch. You will receive an email containing your tracking number once your order has been dispatched for all orders placed on our website.
- The expected (although not guaranteed) due date for deliveries by Fedex is 1-2 working days after dispatch. If you inform us that you have not received your order more than 2 days after despatch we can instruct Fedex to perform an investigation to provide further information on the delivery. If Fedex are unable to provide a satisfactory outcome or valid proof of delivery then we will pursue a claim for loss. Placing an order with us confirms your acknowledgement that Tees Sport cannot pursue any claim for loss on your behalf before such time and that only then, where needed, can a replacement order be dispatched to you.
- Delivery made to a nearby address, confirmed by signature, will be assumed to have been made correctly.
Furdeco Courier Delivery
- Used for full-size table orders only.
- Delivery timescale is postcode dependent, but estimated at 7 - 10 working days. You will be contacted via email or phone within 2 working days of the order being placed to advise of the nearest available delivery date and 3-hour timeslot in your area, at which time you can choose an available delivery date and timeslot that best suits you.
- In the event that products other than full-size tables are also included in an order, these products will be dispatched via one of the other delivery services above, depending on the products selected, separately from the table/s at the earliest available date, unless specifically requested otherwise by you to be dispatched later.
Please contact us for payment & security information