The softest of the three DNA Pro rubbers, with a sponge hardness of 42.5 degrees, provides outstanding control without losing the spin or speed that is essential to the modern game. Produced with ESC (Enlarged Sponge Cells) technology, allows for the larger pores in the sponge to produce a higher catapult effect. The combination of synthetic and natural rubber increases the durability of the rubber. Superb for spin and control.
STIGA Sports AB, a global company with partners in over 100 countries, has been a world leader in the sport of table tennis for over 60 years.
For more than half a century STIGA blades have been world renowned as the best. During this time, STIGA has continued to reinforce its position as the innovative leader in table tennis blade production.
Fedex UK Tracked Delivery
- Estimated 1-2 working day delivery from the date of dispatch. While Fedex delivery orders will be aimed to be dispatched within 1 working day (not including Saturdays) of receiving them, this is not a guaranteed timescale and should be used as a guide only.
- End to end tracking from the date of dispatch. You will receive an email containing your tracking number once your order has been dispatched for all orders placed on our website.
- The expected (although not guaranteed) due date for deliveries by Fedex is 1-2 working days after dispatch. If you inform us that you have not received your order more than 2 days after despatch we can instruct Fedex to perform an investigation to provide further information on the delivery. If Fedex are unable to provide a satisfactory outcome or valid proof of delivery then we will pursue a claim for loss. Placing an order with us confirms your acknowledgement that Tees Sport cannot pursue any claim for loss on your behalf before such time and that only then, where needed, can a replacement order be dispatched to you.
- Delivery made to a nearby address, confirmed by signature, will be assumed to have been made correctly.
Furdeco Courier Delivery
- Used for full-size table orders only.
- Delivery timescale is postcode dependent, but estimated at 7 - 10 working days. You will be contacted via email or phone within 2 working days of the order being placed to advise of the nearest available delivery date and 3-hour timeslot in your area, at which time you can choose an available delivery date and timeslot that best suits you.
- In the event that products other than full-size tables are also included in an order, these products will be dispatched via one of the other delivery services above, depending on the products selected, separately from the table/s at the earliest available date, unless specifically requested otherwise by you to be dispatched later.
Please contact us for payment & security information