Time - or reaction time - to be precise, is the all-important factor in scoring. The clearer and clearer the feedback from where the ball hits, the faster your reaction can be. And this is exactly where the advantages of the new Synteliac series of vibration-cancelling synthetic fibres lie. You will receive instant feedback as to whether you hit the ball correctly. Ergo, you are more quickly ready for the next shot.
The new Andro SYNTELIAC technology intelligently combines the properties of synthetic fibres with the technical potential of the most modern veneer processing. The special manufacturing process of the veneer-synthetic composite material takes place at lower temperatures than usual in order to fully preserve the properties of the wood veneers. The result: a new gaming experience away from previous carbon or synthetic blades. Optimize your reaction time with crystal-clear reaction feedback and efficient vibration suppression and experience the sensory, almost intuitive ball feel with a maximum sweet spot.
The Zyreema fibre consists of synthetic polymers and is known for its tear resistance. The Zyreema carbon layers ensure a hard, crystal-clear impact point and high-speed characteristics. The strategically placed fibres guarantee maximum performance.
Zyreema, twice as tear-resistant as the standard synthetic fibre aramid, gives the Synteliac ZCO immense power and dynamics as well as a crystal-clear sound.
It feels like Zyreema carbon expands the ideal hit window (timing) to give the ball maximum speed and rotation.
The impressively large sweet spot gives you additional ball security and feeling for the ball.
The Synteliac ZCO opens up new spheres for your game in terms of speed, spin and variability. Your game will see an immense increase in quality.
German manufacturer of table tennis equipment.
More information to follow shortly...
Fedex UK Tracked Delivery
- Estimated 1-2 working day delivery from the date of dispatch. While Fedex delivery orders will be aimed to be dispatched within 1 working day (not including Saturdays) of receiving them, this is not a guaranteed timescale and should be used as a guide only.
- End to end tracking from the date of dispatch. You will receive an email containing your tracking number once your order has been dispatched for all orders placed on our website.
- The expected (although not guaranteed) due date for deliveries by Fedex is 1-2 working days after dispatch. If you inform us that you have not received your order more than 2 days after despatch we can instruct Fedex to perform an investigation to provide further information on the delivery. If Fedex are unable to provide a satisfactory outcome or valid proof of delivery then we will pursue a claim for loss. Placing an order with us confirms your acknowledgement that Tees Sport cannot pursue any claim for loss on your behalf before such time and that only then, where needed, can a replacement order be dispatched to you.
- Delivery made to a nearby address, confirmed by signature, will be assumed to have been made correctly.
Furdeco Courier Delivery
- Used for full-size table orders only.
- Delivery timescale is postcode dependent, but estimated at 7 - 10 working days. You will be contacted via email or phone within 2 working days of the order being placed to advise of the nearest available delivery date and 3-hour timeslot in your area, at which time you can choose an available delivery date and timeslot that best suits you.
- In the event that products other than full-size tables are also included in an order, these products will be dispatched via one of the other delivery services above, depending on the products selected, separately from the table/s at the earliest available date, unless specifically requested otherwise by you to be dispatched later.
Please contact us for payment & security information