Right to Cancel
1. 1.1) You have a right to cancel your order for any item purchased through our website with or without reason, under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 for refund, except for those which have been custom-made (e.g. made-up table tennis bats).
1.2) If you are unhappy with your purchase and wish to return it, you have 14 days to notify us of this from the day after receipt of your order. We have provided a cancellation form for you to use to notify us as such, which can be submitted via email, fax or post. This cancellation form can be downloaded at:
1.3) We will accept unused returns for replacement or refund within 14 days from the date you notify us of your intention to return, provided that the product is returned in the same condition in which it was delivered.
1.4) If your order consists of multiple goods, the 14-day period to notify us of your intention to return runs from when you get the last of the batch.
2. 2.1) If any products are received damaged or faulty, you are entitled to return it for refund within 30 days of receipt. A repair, replacement, part-replacement or price reduction may be offered which you can choose to accept if you wish.
2.2) If Tees Sport is notified after 30 days that a product is faulty, the product may be returned and a repair, replacement or part-replacement will be provided by Tees Sport once the fault has been verified. A repair will always be provided ahead of a replacement whereby the fault is minor and easily and quickly corrected. If the product cannot be repaired or replaced Tees Sport may offer a price reduction for you to keep the product or a refund if you do not wish to keep the product.
Procedure for Returns
3. 3.1) If you wish to return a product, please send it, including a note of your name, address details, contact number and reason for returning, using a method of your choosing (it is recommended you consider Liability for Cost of Returns below when choosing how to return), to:
Tees Sport (Product Returns)
Liability for Cost of Returns
4. 4.1) In the event that Tees Sport or products sold by Tees Sport are at fault postage costs for returns sent to Tees Sport by you will be liable to be refunded up to the value of £5.00.
4.2) Exceptions to this will be considered for returns weighing more than 1kg. In such cases, you should contact Tees Sport to confirm the cost of posting, allowing Tees Sport to confirm acceptance of the cost of the return before sending. In such cases Tees Sport may offer an alternative arrangement such that the product may be returned in a safe, cost-effective manner.
4.3) Products which are claimed to be faulty and weigh more than 2kg (e.g. table tennis robots etc.) can be arranged to be collected by Tees Sport (or by an agent acting on behalf of Tees Sport) via a courier service.
a) This service will incur no cost to you if the product is verified as faulty on return.
b) If the product is verified as not faulty upon its return the product will be returned to you subject to a £20.00 carriage charge, which must be paid in advance of its return.
4.4) Tees Sport may employ an agent to act on their behalf for the handling of servicing or claims regarding fault of certain products (e.g. table tennis robots). This does not affect your statutory rights; however, you may be required to discuss all aspects of any such claim with Tees Sport's third-party agent to the point that the issue is resolved.
If you have purchased a Butterfly Amicus robot from Tees Sport and you wish to request for it to be serviced or raise a claim for a fault, please download the Butterfly Robot Report Form at www.teessport.com/downloads/1530175715Amicus_Robot_Report_Form.docx and follow the instructions on the form.
5. 5.1) In the event that Tees Sport or products sold by Tees Sport are not at fault all postage costs for returns will be liable to be paid by you.
6. 6.1) We will not refund the return postage paid by the customer on unwanted returned items or sizing issues (so please see our size guide or contact us regarding sizing prior to ordering if you are unsure).
Right to a Refund
7. 7.1) Faulty or incorrect products must be sent back for inspection before a refund will be issued. If the product is found to be incorrect or have a defect you will be offered a repair, refund or exchange as applicable (if available).
7.2) Damage due to normal wear and tear, misuse, alteration to the product, or negligence is not covered under our returns policy and a refund will not be given.
7.3) Returned goods should be adequately sealed in original packaging. On returning any item the original packaging should also be returned and neither the goods nor the packaging should be used, defaced or damaged beyond what is necessary to examine the product as would be necessary to assess in a high street store. Failure to do so could result in only a partial refund being issued where the value of the returned product has been diminished due to the condition of its packaging upon return, or your right to a refund could be voided all together.
7.4) Once a fault has been verified for a returned product, you will be entitled to receive a full refund for the value of the product (such as satisfied with clause 2. above) as well as the cost of returning the product (such as satisfied by clause 4. above) within whichever is the sooner of 14 days from:
a) proof of posting being provided by you to Tees Sport by email, fax or post, or;
b) the product being received by Tees Sport, or;
c) if Tees Sport has agreed to collect the product, the date that cancellation has been requested.
7.5) It is recommended that, where applicable, you ensure you ask for proof of posting that you have sent the package. If you return an item without proof of postage and it is lost in transit, we reserve the right not to issue a refund. You are responsible for the item until we receive it. Therefore, we suggest you return the parcel using Royal Mail Recorded (Signed For) Delivery or similar.