BLUESTAR has great potential to become the new star among the DONIC table tennis rubber sheets because of its new technology. The secret of BLUESTAR lies in its rubber sponge, which is completely different from all other sponges in the DONIC range. The developers have proudly called the underlying technology "Optimised Energy Sponge", OPTE for short. A small-pored sponge that sets new standards in terms of elasticity and dampening level due to its special composition, and you can feel this technology instantly when playing. The fantastic catapult and speed characteristics make the DONIC BLUESTAR A1 an exceptional product. The top sheet, unlike the successful rubbers of DONIC’s BLUEGRIP C-Touch series, is only slightly sticky but extremely grippy. The former world champion Jörgen Persson is enthusiastic about this new development. "I have never before played such an excellent table tennis rubber," explained the Swedish legend. With a 52.5 degree sponge BLUESTAR A1 appears relatively hard but only at first glance. In the hands of professional players it quickly becomes a strong trump card. Nevertheless, also ambitious table tennis players who are not active at the top level can also enjoy BLUESTAR, although it is particularly recommended for players who practice intensively.
Excellent results are often based on simple principles. DONIC believes in quality, innovation, up-to-date technique and fastness. To be the first on the market with a new product is DONIC’s tradition, e.g. DOTEC and SENSO technology used for blades, FORMULA DONIC and SOUND SYSTEM in rubber production, functional fabric in textiles, and Super Compact technique used for tables. Permanent innovations for more than 25 years have powered DONIC to one of the top table tennis brands in the world.
Fedex UK Tracked Delivery
- Estimated 1-2 working day delivery from the date of dispatch. While Fedex delivery orders will be aimed to be dispatched within 1 working day (not including Saturdays) of receiving them, this is not a guaranteed timescale and should be used as a guide only.
- End to end tracking from the date of dispatch. You will receive an email containing your tracking number once your order has been dispatched for all orders placed on our website.
- The expected (although not guaranteed) due date for deliveries by Fedex is 1-2 working days after dispatch. If you inform us that you have not received your order more than 2 days after despatch we can instruct Fedex to perform an investigation to provide further information on the delivery. If Fedex are unable to provide a satisfactory outcome or valid proof of delivery then we will pursue a claim for loss. Placing an order with us confirms your acknowledgement that Tees Sport cannot pursue any claim for loss on your behalf before such time and that only then, where needed, can a replacement order be dispatched to you.
- Delivery made to a nearby address, confirmed by signature, will be assumed to have been made correctly.
Furdeco Courier Delivery
- Used for full-size table orders only.
- Delivery timescale is postcode dependent, but estimated at 7 - 10 working days. You will be contacted via email or phone within 2 working days of the order being placed to advise of the nearest available delivery date and 3-hour timeslot in your area, at which time you can choose an available delivery date and timeslot that best suits you.
- In the event that products other than full-size tables are also included in an order, these products will be dispatched via one of the other delivery services above, depending on the products selected, separately from the table/s at the earliest available date, unless specifically requested otherwise by you to be dispatched later.
Please contact us for payment & security information