A grippy top sheet combined with an elastic medium-hard sponge for extreme speed and maximum spin. The EL-S combines the enormous spin values of the MX-S with a completely new rubber surface and the power of the MX-P. For top level players.
Tibhar Company was founded 1969 by the international famous table tennis coach and former world-class table tennis player, Tibor Harangozo. In the beginning, TIBHAR only concentrated on the development and selling of rubbers and blades, based on the players´ own requirements. But very soon the product range was developed to a wider variety. Today TIBHAR´s programme is totally complete and ranges from leisure to world-class table tennis equipment.
TIBHAR constantly collaborates with a large number of experts and professionals from the world of table tennis in the development of many products that are at the summit of technological progress. The founder of the company, Tibor Harangozo, was himself a world-wide famous table tennis player. After his death, Mr Erwin Berg took over the company. Mr Erwin Berg is a former player of the Federal League and trainer of the TIBHAR international table tennis school.
Top TIBHAR players as well as numerous famous coaches are contributing to the development of TIBHAR´s high-quality table tennis products. All these people have their share in the realisation and development of TIBHAR´s products. Looking back we can mention one of the best German players of all times, Georg Boehm, the former European Champion Daniela Guergueitcheva, the multiple Bulgarian champion and best player in Europe at his time, Mariano Loukov, or the present ITTF director, former coach of the German national team and former team member of the national team of Yugoslavia, Zlatko Cordas. Looking at recent results, the European Junior Championships in Bratislava were very successful for TIBHAR´s contract players (in total they won 5 gold medals, 2 silver medals and 3 bronze medals). We welcome you to test our products and become a new member of the TIBHAR world family.
Fedex UK Tracked Delivery
- Estimated 1-2 working day delivery from the date of dispatch. While Fedex delivery orders will be aimed to be dispatched within 1 working day (not including Saturdays) of receiving them, this is not a guaranteed timescale and should be used as a guide only.
- End to end tracking from the date of dispatch. You will receive an email containing your tracking number once your order has been dispatched for all orders placed on our website.
- The expected (although not guaranteed) due date for deliveries by Fedex is 1-2 working days after dispatch. If you inform us that you have not received your order more than 2 days after despatch we can instruct Fedex to perform an investigation to provide further information on the delivery. If Fedex are unable to provide a satisfactory outcome or valid proof of delivery then we will pursue a claim for loss. Placing an order with us confirms your acknowledgement that Tees Sport cannot pursue any claim for loss on your behalf before such time and that only then, where needed, can a replacement order be dispatched to you.
- Delivery made to a nearby address, confirmed by signature, will be assumed to have been made correctly.
Furdeco Courier Delivery
- Used for full-size table orders only.
- Delivery timescale is postcode dependent, but estimated at 7 - 10 working days. You will be contacted via email or phone within 2 working days of the order being placed to advise of the nearest available delivery date and 3-hour timeslot in your area, at which time you can choose an available delivery date and timeslot that best suits you.
- In the event that products other than full-size tables are also included in an order, these products will be dispatched via one of the other delivery services above, depending on the products selected, separately from the table/s at the earliest available date, unless specifically requested otherwise by you to be dispatched later.
Please contact us for payment & security information