The new Japanese Hybrid Power Sponge technology gives improved dynamics in the sponge with more speed and spin, but without increasing weight. Mark V HPS has a medium hard sponge, suitable for aggressive play close to the table.
1947 YASAKA Co. Ltd. was founded by Mr Hirose Yaoita and Mr Sakamoto who gave the name of the company (YAoita + SAKAmoto). Mr Yaoita was a table tennis player and his aim was to offer table tennis players products with high tecnical quality and superior performance.
In the 50’s YASAKA developed rapidly, in a close connection with Japanese top players that took over the leading position in World table tennis. With the rubber Original Yasaka supplied several Champions all over the world.
In the end of the 60’s Yasaka made break through in the rubber development and could introduce superior table tennis rubbers to the market. Winning the men´s single in the 1970 European Championships and 1971 World Championships MARK V started a victory-road in table tennis all over the world. Since then MARK V has been continuesly developed and Yasaka MARK V is probably the most well known (top quality) table tennis product on the market.
In the 90’s Yasaka started a new blade factory in Sweden and 1993 the success story Gatien EXTRA blade was introduced. EXTRA is a blade that was created by the wood technicians in a very close cooperation with the 1993 men’s singles World Champion Jean-Philippe Gatien and since then Gatien EXTRA is one of the absolute best selling blades all over the World.
2002 Yasaka made a major step in the field of rubber and V-STAGE was launched. Through own laboratory tests it is shown that V-STAGE offers more spin and more speed than any previous rubber. In the same year Yasaka also surprised the TT-World, to be able to produce a 17-layer blade, DYNAMIX. And again an immediately success! In the Swedish Championships 2003, Mattias Stenberg as an outsider won the men’s singles. Mattias is using V-STAGE (red/black) and DYNAMIX.
Now Yasaka offers a complete range of high quality table tennis products. Especially the Yasaka blades are very much demanded, and the 5-ply blade "EXTRA" is a big sales succes also among Chinese players.
Fedex UK Tracked Delivery
- Estimated 1-2 working day delivery from the date of dispatch. While Fedex delivery orders will be aimed to be dispatched within 1 working day (not including Saturdays) of receiving them, this is not a guaranteed timescale and should be used as a guide only.
- End to end tracking from the date of dispatch. You will receive an email containing your tracking number once your order has been dispatched for all orders placed on our website.
- The expected (although not guaranteed) due date for deliveries by Fedex is 1-2 working days after dispatch. If you inform us that you have not received your order more than 2 days after despatch we can instruct Fedex to perform an investigation to provide further information on the delivery. If Fedex are unable to provide a satisfactory outcome or valid proof of delivery then we will pursue a claim for loss. Placing an order with us confirms your acknowledgement that Tees Sport cannot pursue any claim for loss on your behalf before such time and that only then, where needed, can a replacement order be dispatched to you.
- Delivery made to a nearby address, confirmed by signature, will be assumed to have been made correctly.
Furdeco Courier Delivery
- Used for full-size table orders only.
- Delivery timescale is postcode dependent, but estimated at 7 - 10 working days. You will be contacted via email or phone within 2 working days of the order being placed to advise of the nearest available delivery date and 3-hour timeslot in your area, at which time you can choose an available delivery date and timeslot that best suits you.
- In the event that products other than full-size tables are also included in an order, these products will be dispatched via one of the other delivery services above, depending on the products selected, separately from the table/s at the earliest available date, unless specifically requested otherwise by you to be dispatched later.
Please contact us for payment & security information