This seamed competition ball is produced with ABS material and guarantees consistent thickness and an even hardness, increasing durability. Tested thoroughly for roundness, bounce and flight characteristics whilst meeting the growing improvement standards of the competition ball.
The brand JOOLA has its origin in the 1950s. JOOLA was the first company that didn't just copy the products of general sports textiles several years ago, but designed textiles especially suited for table tennis with the assistance of German and foreign top players. The various products are manufactured in Germany and abroad and are exclusively sold under the JOOLA brand. There is virtually no other table tennis brand which offers such a wide range of table tennis products like JOOLA. The range of JOOLA accessories is complete - bats, balls, blades and rubbers for competitions are produced worldwide, however until they are ready to go into production our experts do all the development and testing.
Naturally JOOLA supports the top performers. JOOLA assists the stars, supports talents to maintain their career, assists leading European clubs, the German and many national associations, equips the major international events with excellent playing material. The result of all these efforts is a team of top players, material experts, national trainers and champion clubs that use JOOLA products and pass on their experience to JOOLA.
Fedex UK Tracked Delivery
- Estimated 1-2 working day delivery from the date of dispatch. While Fedex delivery orders will be aimed to be dispatched within 1 working day (not including Saturdays) of receiving them, this is not a guaranteed timescale and should be used as a guide only.
- End to end tracking from the date of dispatch. You will receive an email containing your tracking number once your order has been dispatched for all orders placed on our website.
- The expected (although not guaranteed) due date for deliveries by Fedex is 1-2 working days after dispatch. If you inform us that you have not received your order more than 2 days after despatch we can instruct Fedex to perform an investigation to provide further information on the delivery. If Fedex are unable to provide a satisfactory outcome or valid proof of delivery then we will pursue a claim for loss. Placing an order with us confirms your acknowledgement that Tees Sport cannot pursue any claim for loss on your behalf before such time and that only then, where needed, can a replacement order be dispatched to you.
- Delivery made to a nearby address, confirmed by signature, will be assumed to have been made correctly.
Furdeco Courier Delivery
- Used for full-size table orders only.
- Delivery timescale is postcode dependent, but estimated at 7 - 10 working days. You will be contacted via email or phone within 2 working days of the order being placed to advise of the nearest available delivery date and 3-hour timeslot in your area, at which time you can choose an available delivery date and timeslot that best suits you.
- In the event that products other than full-size tables are also included in an order, these products will be dispatched via one of the other delivery services above, depending on the products selected, separately from the table/s at the earliest available date, unless specifically requested otherwise by you to be dispatched later.
Please contact us for payment & security information