Non-celluloid plastic ball made in Japan. ITTF approved and legal for all ITTF sanctioned tournaments. High quality poly ball, with outstanding durability, roundness, and consistency, made with special poly material available exclusive to Nittaku. Available in white only.
Hatsuyo president Mukohara Hajime Seki started Nittaku (a Japanese table tennis corporation) in 1947. Nittaku (NITTAKU) production is selling table tennis articles overall by the registered trademark brand. Nittaku supply rubbers, rackets, table tennis tables, clothing and shoes. They also have a range of table tennis balls and the evaluation which is acclamation from the whole world if it's quite of high quality and is the best quality in particular about a table tennis balls.
Fedex UK Tracked Delivery
- Estimated 1-2 working day delivery from the date of dispatch. While Fedex delivery orders will be aimed to be dispatched within 1 working day (not including Saturdays) of receiving them, this is not a guaranteed timescale and should be used as a guide only.
- End to end tracking from the date of dispatch. You will receive an email containing your tracking number once your order has been dispatched for all orders placed on our website.
- The expected (although not guaranteed) due date for deliveries by Fedex is 1-2 working days after dispatch. If you inform us that you have not received your order more than 2 days after despatch we can instruct Fedex to perform an investigation to provide further information on the delivery. If Fedex are unable to provide a satisfactory outcome or valid proof of delivery then we will pursue a claim for loss. Placing an order with us confirms your acknowledgement that Tees Sport cannot pursue any claim for loss on your behalf before such time and that only then, where needed, can a replacement order be dispatched to you.
- Delivery made to a nearby address, confirmed by signature, will be assumed to have been made correctly.
Furdeco Courier Delivery
- Used for full-size table orders only.
- Delivery timescale is postcode dependent, but estimated at 7 - 10 working days. You will be contacted via email or phone within 2 working days of the order being placed to advise of the nearest available delivery date and 3-hour timeslot in your area, at which time you can choose an available delivery date and timeslot that best suits you.
- In the event that products other than full-size tables are also included in an order, these products will be dispatched via one of the other delivery services above, depending on the products selected, separately from the table/s at the earliest available date, unless specifically requested otherwise by you to be dispatched later.
Please contact us for payment & security information